1. Accommodation is subject to suites or rooms being available upon the receipt of a non refundable deposit equal to the first night, remaining balances to be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival, any special offers or reduced rates are prepaid and non refundable at the time of booking, ( If unsure please ask. ) under certain circumstances rooms can be held on option (max 48 hours) until deposits are received. we will endeavour to hold a particular room but this cannot be guaranteed.
2. Cancellation charges will apply as follows once a reservation is made you have 24hrs before they become non refundable, however we will make every effort to re-let cancelled accommodation, if successful a refund will be made subject to the proportion of re-letting possible plus administration fee of £50. Alterations to an existing booking will incur charges. Making a reservation written or verbal constitutes a contract in which you will be responsible for payment in full of all of booked accommodation in accordance with above cancellation charges, we therefore strongly advise guests to take out the necessary insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances.
3. No allowances are made for rooms not occupied for the entire period of any booking.
4. Rooms will be ready for occupation wherever possible from 3pm and are to be vacated by 11am on day of departure. Charges will apply for late departure.
5. Please advise of your arrival time which should be before 9pm when reception closes, later arrivals are not possible. you do not arrive by 9pm without informing us we reserve the right to cancel or re-let accommodationCheck in prior to 3pm is not possible.
6. Rooms or suites left in unacceptable condition, or ignoring our no smoking policy (at managements discretion), will incur charges = to one night in that particular accommodation, also the cost of any special cleaning, repairs or replacement as required to condition as prior to arrival. Self catering is expected to be left in a condition as found, with the exception of linen, and will incur charges as above if found to be necessary.